Eucerin DermoPure Toner 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray 150ml✓ Specifically formulated for oil ...Special Price £8.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlIdeal for a dry and itchy scalp, th ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Sudden Change Instant Eyebrow ShapersInstant Eyebrow Shapers are the fas ...£8.99Out of stock
Eucerin DermoPure Facial Toner has been specially formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin and for those with mild to moderate adult acne. It is also suitable for all other forms of acne such as acne vulgaris. It clears the skin and prepares it for subsequent care.
The active antibacterial formula contains 2% Lactic Acid which unblocks pores, inhibits bacterial growth and prevents all types of blemishes without over drying the skin. It is particularly effective when used in the T-Zone and other problem areas.
Eucerin DermoPure Facial Toner can be used during pregnancy but should not be used by skin undergoing medical acne treatment.
How to use:
Use morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturising
Apply toner to a cotton pad
Wipe cotton pad over your entire face
Do not rinse.
|Ingredients||Aqua Alcohol Denat Butylene Glycol Poloxamer 124 Lactic Acid PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Sodium Hydroxide Glyceryl Caprylate Phenoxyethanol Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have noticed a small reduction in my breakouts since using this. I have also noticed that it takes a little bit longer for my face to show oil, but
- I have very oily skin, to the point where i have tried everything, and i mean everything! My mum uses the Eucerin range and has always loved it. So i
- i have an oily forehead and nose, ive not had much luck in the past with toner as ive either felt like they did nothing for me or they were stripping
- I'm always a bit sceptical about products that claim to clear up or prevent blemishes, as I have tried so many in the past and have never found a