Vichy Dercos Nutrients Detox Conditioner 200ml
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoLaque Soie Botanical Hair Spray 100mlBotanical hairspray with silk prote ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Uriage DS Hair Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo 200mlUriage DS Hair Anti-Dandruff Treatm ...£10.99
- Phyto PhytoPanama Balancing Treatment Shampoo 250mlPhytopanama treatment shampoo gentl ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Phyto PhytoCyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo 250mlHighly recommended for temporary ha ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Phyto PhytoProfessional Definition & Shine Wax 75mlDirections: Rub a small amount of ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- Phyto Phytolium+ Stimulating Shampoo 250ml✓ PHYTOLIUM+, the anti-hair loss ...Special Price £10.80 Regular Price £13.50
Specially developed to deeply nourish and protect hair and scalp made greasy from external aggressors such as pollution. Combats pollution and oiliness and addresses scalp health. Leaves hair lightweight with a healthy shine and a silky touch. Precede with the Dercos Nutrients Detox shampoo to ensure full benefit.
Protects hair and desensitises scalp
Suitable for frequent use
Tested under dermatological control
No silicone, no parabens
Formulated with detoxifying spirulina to absorb pollutant particles and purifying charcoal to intensely nourish and protect the hair fibre. Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water.
How to use:
Wash hair with an anti-pollution shampoo.
Apply a small amount of Dercos Nutrients Detox Conditioner form roots to ends and leave for a few minutes.
Rinse hair thoroughly.
Towel dry before styling.
Goes well with: Vichy Dercos Detox Shampoo 250ml
|Ingredients||1144793 Q,Aqua / Water,Cetearyl Alcohol,Isopropyl Myristate,Butylene Glycol,Behentrimonium Chloride,Glyceryl Stearate,Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil / Safflower Seed Oil,Chlorhexidine Digluconate,CI 42090 / Blue 1,CI 47005 / Acid Yellow 3,Citric Acid,Dextrin,Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil,Hydrolized Lupine Protein,Isopropyl Alcohol,Neohesperidin,Dihydrochalcone,2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Phosphate,Spirulina Platensis Extract,Parfum/ Fragrance,Code F.I.L.: C216199/2|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.