Vichy Quenching Mineral Mask 75ml
Vichy Quenching Mineral Mask is:
Why not try...
- Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion 50mlAvene Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion ...£13.50
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
This fresh, watery gel mask is enriched with Vitamin B3 and Vichy Mineralising Thermal Water to provide intense relief to dehydrated, uncomfortable skin. The complexion feels immediately hydrated, soothed and refreshed.
Enriched with Vichy's Mineralising Thermal Water from the French Volcanoes, the Quenching Mineral Mask instantly soothes and relieves uncomfortable and sensitive skin.
• Remineralizing Thermal Water reinforces the skin’s natural moisture barrier, giving it time to regenerate and rebalance.
• Vitamin B3 soothes and reveals a brighter skin tone
• Hydrating Glycerin + Refreshing Menthoxypropanediol provides an immediate and long-lasting cooling effect, similar to menthol
• Suitable for sensitive skin
How to use:
Step 1: Apply for 5 minutes
Step 2: Massage excess into skin. Do not wash off.
Step 3: Use 1-3 times a week
Goes well with:
1. Aqualia Eye Balm
2. Vichy Mineralising Thermal Spa Water
3. Aqualia Light/Rich Day Cream
|Ingredients||688851 18,Aqua,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Niacinamide,Dipropylene Glycol,Pentylene Glycol,Butylene Glycol,PEG-8,PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Caster Oil,CI 61570,Carbomer,Triethanolamine,Phenoxyethanol,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Tetrasodium EDTA,Menthoxypropanediol,T-Butyl Alcohol,Parfum,F.I.L. C182661/1,Only the list of ingredients on the product label prevail. Make sure to read the information on the packaging of the product,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.