Eucerin Sun Fluid Mattifying Fluid SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlSpecially formulated for children ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Photoderm MAX Spray SPF50+ 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Lotion SPF50+ 100mlExceptionally high protection body ...Special Price £13.60 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion SPF50+ 100mlDermatologically tested under pedia ...Special Price £13.56 Regular Price £16.95
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
A Eucerin sun fluid for the face that combines very high UV protection with cell protection. Eucerin non-greasy mattifying fluid is ideal for combination and oily skin.
How to use:
Apply Eucerin Sun Face Mattifying Fluid SPF 50+ generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, toweling and sweating to maintain the original protection.
|Ingredients||Aqua Isopropyl Palmitate Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate Isodecyl Neopentanoate Alcohol Denat Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Titanium Dioxide - nano Ethylhexyl Triazone Octyldodecanol Glycine Polyamide-5 Polymethylsilsesquioxane Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Arginine HCL Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate-Polyhydroxystearate-Sebacate Glycerin Sodium Hyaluronate Glycyrrhetinic Acid Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract VP-Hexadecene Copolymer Dimethicone Silica Dimethyl Silylate Silica Sodium Hydroxide Trisodium EDTA Ethylhexylglycerin|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.