Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau de Toilette 100ml
Top Notes: Galbanum Leaf, Cassis
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Honeysuckle
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette 200mlTop Notes: Blood Mandarin, Peppermi ...£77.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau De Parfum 90mlTop Notes: Cranberry, Blackberry, V ...£75.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Intense 90mlTop notes: tangerine, bergamot, lav ...£84.00
- Dolce & Gabbana The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlTop Notes: Italian Mandarin, Crispy ...£82.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Nova Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Raspberry & LycheeHe ...£81.00Out of stock
Gucci gives the first fragrance from creative director Alessandro Michele a fresh reimagining in Bloom Acqua di Fiori. A celebration of the joy and energy of youth, new accords of galbanum and dainty cassis buds are blended with the original notes of Rangoon Creeper, tuberose absolute, jasmine bud extract for an intensely fresh floral scent just in time for spring.
Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori blends the subtle musky tones of Galbanum leaves and the delicate spiciness of Cassis buds with the blooming floral notes of the original Gucci Bloom fragrance, swirling together to create pure, spirited emotion.
Uplifting and feminine, the perfume conveys the beauty of innocence. The pale pink bottle is embellished with a whimsical floral print in a new green shade reflecting the scent’s fresh and energetic notes.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Citronellol, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Limonene, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- sorry this is a gift - unable to say it is good or bad atm. The site itself is very good the quick service was excellent.