Solgar L-Arginine L-Ornithine 500mg/250mg Vegicaps 50
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets 60For women who are hoping to conceiv ...£11.49
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60An impressive 90µg of vitamin ...£11.99
- BioCare Liquid Biocidin (Grapefruit Seed Extract) 15mlRecommended Intake: Three drops twi ...£12.19
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Providing a full 12% GLA ...£12.49
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Mag Kidz Chewable Tabs 90Nature's Plus Animal Parade Ma ...£11.50
Solgar L-Arginine 500 mg / L-Ornithine 250 mg contains the amino acids Arginine and Ornithine.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, and although it can be created by the body, some groups of people can benefit from an increased intake. It is popular with athletes because of its essential role in muscle metabolism, helping the generation and regeneration of tissue and is highly concentrated in the skin and connective tissues.
The second amino acid in this formula is Ornithine, which is also a non-essential amino acid. Ornithine plays a role in the ammonia concentrations in the blood.
Solgar L-Arginine 500 mg / L-Ornithine 250 mg is to be taken once a day, as one easy to take vegetable capsule.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Arginine (Free Form), L-Ornithine (as HCI) (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- As described, but have not been using it long enough to notice any improvement in my health. Time will tell.
- Great Product - Buy this Product if; (1). You are having problems sleeping, and/or (2). You believe you have Ammonia Toxicity in your brain ! Due
- This product is very good for erectile problems. It has been life changing for us