Why not try...
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 250mlEucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion: ...Special Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 100mlAvene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protec ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Vichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imperfections Correcting Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imp ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £18.00
- Klorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo Spray 150mlKlorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo Spray: ...£11.50
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cleansing Gel 200mlBioderma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Puri ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52mlCeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion S ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
Normaderm's 3-in-1 Micellar Solution is a gentle, lightweight and effective cleanser. Acne-prone skin is left feeling purified and soothed without rubbing or rinsing.
Remove makeup and purify their skin without rinsing. Both effective and gentle, this is an ideal cleanser suitable for blemish-prone and sensitive skin, combining purity and kindness to your sensitive skin.
• Impurities and excess sebum are instantly removed
• Leaves skin feeling soothed and intensely refreshed
• Skin is left looking perfectly clean, with no discomfort
• Enriched with Micellar technology and Zinc PCA
• Suitable for sensitive skin
How to use:
Step 1: Apply to a cotton pad and smooth from the centre of the face outwards to remove impurities
Step 2: Cover eyes with a cotton pad and press lightly to soak skin and lashes. Remove make-up by pressing gently towards the front of your eyelashes
Step 3: Do not rinse off
Goes well with:
1. Normaderm Hydrating Care Face Cream
|Ingredients||Aqua,Hexylene Glycol,Glycerin,Poloxamer 188,Zinc PCA,Sodium Lactate,Sodium Chloride,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Disodium EDTA,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Citric Acid,Dihydrocholeth-30,Polyaminopropyl Biguanide,Code FIL: B45906/2,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...