Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30
Why not try...
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg Time Release Tablets 60Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.50
Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules:
- Supports occasional gas, bloating and discomfort
- Fast-acting formula
- Helps to break down gas-inducing foods such as beans
- Suitable for Vegan and Kosher diets
What causes Gas and Bloating?
Occasional gas and bloating are often the result of poor digestion. The complex carbohydrates in foods such as beans, cabbage and broccoli are difficult for the body to break down. When not broken down, these foods begin to ferment, producing gas.
The benefits of Enzymedica BeanAssist:
BeanAssist contains the enzyme Alpha Galactosidase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates into sugars that are naturally easier to digest. Proper digestion of these foods may reduce discomfort and prevent occasional gas and bloating.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Directions for use:
Take 1 capsule with each meal that contains problem food. More may be taken as needed.
Please Note: Consult with a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition.
|Ingredients||Alpha Galactosidase 300GalU. Other ingredients: 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This enzyme is for grains , breads,starches also beans ,lentils that cause gas and digestive discomfort. So far this product has helped my digestion
- Did not seem to reduce any flatulence.