Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Table ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £28.95
- Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend 500mlUdo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blen ...Special Price £21.59 Regular Price £26.99
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Turkey Tail Capsules 60KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Turkey ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Caps 150Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Ca ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Viridian Bone Complex Veg Caps (Ca:Mg 1:1) 90Viridian Bone Complex (Ca:Mg 1:1) C ...Special Price £22.12 Regular Price £27.65
- Ancient + Brave True Collagen Powder 200gAncient + Brave True Collagen Powde ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules:
- Supports occasional gas, bloating and discomfort
- Fast-acting formula
- Helps to break down gas-inducing foods such as beans
- Suitable for Vegan and Kosher diets
What causes Gas and Bloating?
Occasional gas and bloating are often the result of poor digestion. The complex carbohydrates in foods such as beans, cabbage and broccoli are difficult for the body to break down. When not broken down, these foods begin to ferment, producing gas.
The benefits of Enzymedica BeanAssist:
BeanAssist contains the enzyme Alpha Galactosidase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates into sugars that are naturally easier to digest. Proper digestion of these foods may reduce discomfort and prevent occasional gas and bloating.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Directions for use:
Take 1 capsule with each meal that contains problem food. More may be taken as needed.
Please Note: Consult with a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition.
|Ingredients||Alpha Galactosidase 300GalU. Other ingredients: 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use this in addition to Veggiegest also by Enzymedica whenever I eat beans. They definitely help my digestion.
- Timing seems important for maximum effectiveness - so rather than taking with a meal, if I take it about 5-10 minutes prior to eating. Much more effec
- Glad to have found a vegetarian-friendly BandAid-type product
- Simple solution. Effective! Thank you for a great product and keeping this affordable!
- I take this before eating bean- or garlic-heavy meals and I definitely notice it helps reduce bloating and pain.
- If you eat a lot of beans, pick up a bottle of this. I find it most useful during Lent, Advent, and other fasting periods when I eat a lot of beans. W
- I wanted an enzyme without the fillers, and BeanAssist by Enzymedica is it! Helped my digestive system get back on track after another health problem.