Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Strength Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Original 4x500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£79.00
- Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Ca ...£86.11Out of stock
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules: ...£84.99
- Pharma Hemp CBD Golden Amber Paste 30% (1500mg) 5mlPharmahemp CBD Golden Amber Paste i ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Pharma Hemp CBD Olive Oil Drops 15% (1500mg) 10mlPharmahemp CBD Drops are made from ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Strength Capsules:
- Supports healthy immune function and circulation.
- Helps remove unwanted proteins from the bloodstream.
- Suitable for Vegan and Kosher Diets.
What are Enzymes and why are they important?
Nearly all environmental threats contain proteins that the immune system must identify and break down. Enzymes that break down protein (proteolytic) can support this immune process.
Enzymes act like scissors, cutting up and breaking down specific foods and compounds. When the protein-digesting enzyme protease is taken orally, it is absorbed in the gut, goes into the bloodstream and breaks down unwanted or damaged proteins.
The benefits of using Enzymedica Enzyme Defence Extra Strength:
Enzyme Defense Extra Strength is packed with a number of beneficial enzymes including:
These enzymes help neutralize free radicals, digest mucus, encourage healthy circulation and support systemic health.
- Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free and Kosher
Directions for use:
Take 1 capsule twice daily on an empty stomach, 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
Consult with a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition.
|Ingredients||Calcium (from Calcium Citrate): 22mg, Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate): 0.1mg, Protease Thera-blend: 300,000 HUT, Catalase: 100 Baker, Serrapeptase: 80,000SPU, Mucolase: 16mg, Other Ingredients: 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.