Enzymedica pH-Basic Capsules 120
Why not try...
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric ...£37.29
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £38.20 Regular Price £47.75
- BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 180BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules: ...£38.49
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Adva ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £43.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg Tabs 150Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg &nbs ...Special Price £36.76 Regular Price £45.95
- Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules 60Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules: ...Special Price £38.99 Regular Price £48.50
Enzymedica pH-Basic Capsules are:
Suitable for Vegetarians
The body sacrifices digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract to achieve optimal pH. When ideal pH levels are attained throughout the body, optimal digestion and enhanced metabolic enzyme efficiency result.
pH-Basic is designed to maintain the body’s optimal pH level. It contains a synergistic blend of enzymes, nutrients and botanicals to enhance enzyme utilization.
Recommended Use: For pH maintenance: 1 capsule before bed with at least 6 oz. of water.
For digestive distress: 1 capsule on an empty stomach one hour before or two hours after a meal.
Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
NO FILLERS ADDED
|Ingredients||Calcium, Magnesium, Bromelain, Nattokinase, Amylase Thera-blend, Protease Thera-blend, Cellulase Thera-blend, Lipase Thera-blend|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.