Enzymedica Pro-Bio Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Spectrum Capsules 120Enzymedica Digest Spectrum Cap ...£59.39
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E C ...£60.02
- Nature's Plus Triple Strength Ultra Joint Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM with Celadrin Tabs 120Nature's Plus Triple Strength ...£59.95
- Coyne Healthcare Biomax PQQ with CoQ10 Caps 30Coyne Healthcare Biomax PQQ with Co ...Special Price £59.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 GOLD 100mg Caps 150Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 G ...Special Price £60.76 Regular Price £75.95
Enzymedica Pro-Bio Capsules are:
Suitable for Vegetarians
A balanced environment of intestinal flora keeps the digestive system performing optimally, eliminating discomforts like irregularity and occasional gas and bloating.
Pro-Bio capsules are formulated to survive the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring active probiotic function in the small intestine. The bacterial strains contained in Pro-Bio have been shown to promote a healthy microflora balance in the intestinal tract, aiding digestion and supporting immune function.
Recommended Use: 1 capsule daily with water. Best if taken on an empty stomach one hour before or two hours after a meal.
NO FILLERS ADDED
|Ingredients||Bacillis sublilis, L. paracasel, L. acidophilus, L. casel, L. bulgaricus, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.