Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules 120
Why not try...
- Pharma Hemp CBD Golden Amber Paste 30% (1500mg) 5mlPharmahemp CBD Golden Amber Paste i ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 360Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glyc ...£78.60
- Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Gluta ...£82.50
- Manuka Health MGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey 1kgMGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey is: Glut ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 4x500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£79.00
Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules are:
Suitable for Vegans
Overexertion at the gym, at work or at play can lead to fatigued muscles and sore joints.
Repair Gold contains Serrapeptase with Bromelain, Papain and additional enzymes known to support fatigued muscles and joints. The enzymes work synergistically with the body’s own mechanisms of renewal and may support the body’s natural response to overexertion and strenuous activities. The enzyme blend promotes joint comfort and healthy circulation to encourage accelerated muscle and tissue recovery.
Recommended Use: 2 capsules two to three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal. More may be taken as needed.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
NO FILLERS ADDED
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
2 Targeted Delivery Capsules contain:
Bromelain 1200 GDU
Other Ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule (gellan gum, cellulose, water).
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.