Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil 150mlBare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£47.50Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations Hair Skin Nails Ultra Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Hair Skin Nails ...£45.50
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E without Cu, Fe & Iodine Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E w ...£47.25
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (Chocolate) 1044gSolgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (C ...Special Price £44.99 Regular Price £63.99
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E C ...£47.67
- Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Vegicaps 30Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £43.99 Regular Price £62.99
Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules are:
Suitable for Vegans
Overexertion at the gym, at work or at play can lead to fatigued muscles and sore joints.
Repair Gold contains Serrapeptase with Bromelain, Papain and additional enzymes known to support fatigued muscles and joints. The enzymes work synergistically with the body’s own mechanisms of renewal and may support the body’s natural response to overexertion and strenuous activities. The enzyme blend promotes joint comfort and healthy circulation to encourage accelerated muscle and tissue recovery.
Recommended Use: 2 capsules two to three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal. More may be taken as needed.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
NO FILLERS ADDED
2 Targeted Delivery Capsules contain:
Bromelain 1200 GDU
Other Ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule (gellan gum, cellulose, water).
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.