Eucerin Sun Dry Touch Spray SPF50 200ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Mineral Cream 100mlUriage Bariesun SPF50+ Mineral Crea ...£15.99
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydrating Solar Protective Water SPF30 200mlVichy Ideal Soleil Solar Protective ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Kids Spray SPF50+ 200ml✓ Specifically formulated for chi ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Avene Very High Protection Lotion for Children SPF50+ 100mlAvene Very High Protection Lotion f ...£16.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Antioxidant Solar Protective Water SPF30 200mlVery high UV protection sunscreen S ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
Eucerin Sun Dry Touch Spray SPF50 is a superior sunscreen for sensitive skin, including blemish-prone skin, on the body. The continuous, multi-position aerosol spray soothes and protects from sun-induced skin damage.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers high UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense.
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sun Spray Transparent Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF 50 is an aerosol sunscreen for the body suitable for sensitive skin including acne-prone skin.
The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters* for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light.
The multi-position, aerosol spray makes the product quick and easy to apply on difficult to reach areas of skin. The transparent and non-greasy spray absorbs quickly, refreshes skin and is water-resistant.
Eucerin Sun Spray Transparent Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF 50 is clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for sensitive skin including acne-prone skin.
*Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat Butane Isobutane Propane C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Homosalate Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate Dibutyl Adipate Glycerin Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Tocopherol Acrylates-Octylacrylamide-Copolymer Aqua Benzoic Acid Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.