Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray 75mlBvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Co ...Special Price £54.00 Regular Price £68.00Out of stock
- Valentino Uomo Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Eau de Toilette Spra ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00Out of stock
Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau de Toilette:
- Fragrance Family: White Floral
- Green and fresh notes
- Celebrates the joy and energy of youth
Gucci gives the first fragrance from creative director Alessandro Michele a fresh reimagining in Bloom Acqua di Fiori. A celebration of the joy and energy of youth, new accords of galbanum and dainty cassis buds are blended with the original notes of Rangoon Creeper, tuberose absolute, jasmine bud extract for an intensely fresh floral scent just in time for spring.
The Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau de Toilette Scent:
Intensely green and fresh, Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori celebrates the joy and energy of youth.
Created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, the fragrance blends the subtle musky tones of Galbanum leaves and the delicate spiciness of Cassis buds with the blooming floral notes of the original Gucci Bloom fragrance, swirling together to create pure, spirited emotion.
Fragrance Family: White Floral
Fresh and Energetic Notes;
- Top Notes: Galbanum Leaf, Cassis
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Honeysuckle
- Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood
Uplifting and feminine, the perfume conveys the beauty of innocence. The pale pink bottle is embellished with a whimsical floral print in a new green shade reflecting the scentâs fresh and energetic notes.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.