La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ 40ml
✓ Specifically formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin in adults and teenagers.
✓ A dual action daily gel moisturiser that reduces the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, controls shine and helps protect the skin from the causes of red and brown coloured marks that are often left by spots.
✓ Hydrates skin for 24 hours.
✓ This cosmetic moisturiser is also suitable for acne-prone skin.
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Rich 50ml✓ Very hydrating moisturiser with ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Night Renewer 50ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50
La Roche-Posay introduces new Effaclar DUO [+] anti-blemish cream, specifically formulated to target the key signs of oily, blemish-prone skin. Clinically tested to correct the appearance of blemishes, unclog pores and refine skin texture. This daily skincare solution is suitable even for sensitive skin.
How to use: Apply to the entire face morning and evening, after cleansing with Effaclar Purifying foaming cleanser. Apply before make-up. Can be used alone or with a moisturiser.
Key Benefits: - Helps to reduce spots, control shine and reduce the appearance of pigmentation marks - 24-hour hydration - For clearer skin in 4 weeks - Tested on sensitive skin A blemish treatment that corrects and hydrates skin for clearer skin in 4 weeks. A dual action moisturiser that works to minimise the appearance of spots and blackheads, control shine and help protect the skin from the causes of red and brown coloured marks that are often left behind by spots. Skin is hydrated for 24 hours. Suitable for even sensitive skin. For every day use.
|Ingredients||Niacinamide helps to reduce the appearance of spots. Lipo Hydroxy Acid & Salicylic Acid work to unclog blocked pores. Zinc PCA controls sebum to mattify skin and control shine. Procerad helps to minimise the appearance of pigmentation marks. Glycerin keeps skin hydrated through the day. Aqua/ Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Stearate, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Silica, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Oleate, Zinc PCA, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristyl Myristate, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mannose, Poloxamer 338, Disodium Edta, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, BHT, Salicylic Acid, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum /Fragrance. (CODE F.I.L.: B214027/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The first time I used this I was doubtful it would make much difference, as most of these products never work however this is great! I had one huge ob
- I started using this product a couple of months ago. Within a couple of days my skin had started to clear up. The marks from previous break outs also
- I can honestly say I have never ever written a review but I just had to for this wonderful product, I have had bad acne for ten years now and have fou
- I am 38 y old. I suffered from very bad acne in the past which is already gone, but from time to time especially around the ladies days a huge enemy c
- I had acne as a teenager but 10 years on, I was mortfied to feel my acne coming back. It was the hard-under-your-skin acne and no cream nor natural re
- I brought effaclar duo + about two months ago and haven't looked back since. I have suffered from really bad acne all throughout my twenties and
- I am using La Roche-Posay effaclar duo plus cream everyday since 6 months . It's great product , helping me clear my skin even if my skin is real
- I brought this a week ago and my acne is getting better i'm not sure whether this is because of this particular product or a new cleanser i'
- I've been using this for about 6 months after I read a blog review. I had literally tried everything and my next step was to go to the doctors. A
- This product is perfect for my skin. Skin after use is good condition and don`t have any problems. I think that this is my favourite cosmetic. It is w