La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Creme Light 40ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml✓ Moisturises oily skin that feel ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation SPF30For all-over application, gently da ...As low as £19.55 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche 50ml✓ Relieve your skin from the pain ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
Who is it for?
For women looking for an even, fresh-faced complexion and soothing moisturising care. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
The 1st BB cream with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, formulated for sensitive skin.
In only one step, it moisturises, soothes and protects the skin. The BB mineral pigments melt on the skin for an immediately unified, evened and fresh-faced complexion. Its smooth and non-greasy texture softens and supples the skin.
Contains SPF 20 and UVA protection to help minimise the harmful effects of UV rays.
Creates an even looking complexion, while also moisturising the skin. With an SPF 20 and UVA protection, it also protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
Nickel-controlled* *developed for people who are sensitive to nickel
100% hypoallergenic skincare
High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water
Minimal ingredients and fragrance
Tested on sensitive skin
|Ingredients||G788954, Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Octocrylene, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Zea Mays Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Passiflora Edulis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Argilla, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, BHT, Oryza Sativa Brand Oil, [+/- May contain CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, Mica], Code F.I.L.: E34712/10|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It makes my skin look even and brighter, takes away the tiredness! Definitely recommended.