La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF50 300mlVichy Capital Soleil Face and Body ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche Moisturiser:
- Hydrates and comforts the skin to reduce the appearance of redness.
- A patented Mexoryl XL filter system provides SPF 15 and UVA protection.
- Triple protection to moisturise and limit the appearance of redness and heated sensations.
- For sensitive, dry to very dry, fragile skin.
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche is an anti-Redness moisturiser is suitable for sensitive, dry to very dry, fragile skin. A daily care moisturiser to hydrate and comfort the skin and to help reduce the appearance of redness.
Key Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche Moisturiser:
- Patented Mexoryl XL filter system provides SPF 15 and UVA protection.
- Contains La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
This Formula Is:
- Paraben and fragrance free.
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare.
- Tested on sensitive skin.
Directions For Use:
Apply to the whole face daily. Avoid the eye contour.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, OCTOCRYLENE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, NIACINAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, PETROLATUM, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, SODIUM CITRATE, METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYSORBATE 61, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, CAFFEINE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 42090 / BLUE 1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My skin just loves this formula - 60+ female with sensitive skin & comtination skin
- I suffered with redness of the skin on my cheeks but this has really made a difference, would highly recommend
- I have been using this product for over 10 years and never wrote a review about it. My skin has always been sensitive and prone to redness. I use it b
- This is by far the best product I have used to treat my skin regardless of the season! I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from red dry sensi
- This product is truly amazing. Such a smooth and moisturizing finish. Love that it has sunscreen as well. Has been so soothing for my dry, red and sen
- Never used this product before but was recommended it in a skincare plan and it's lovely. Nice and rich!!
- Perfect for rosaccea! Use it alongside vit C, buffet from the ordinary and SPF as my morning skincare routine.
- Purchased for my mum, has provide good coverage and is a nice light cream.
- Combined with the serum this works on my redness
- This is amazing and has really helped to clear up and hydrate my rosacea
- Suffer from Rosacea, this product keeps the redness under control. The tinted version is also very good for my skin type
- I have been using this rosaliac riche cream for five years and the light tint of green covers my redness and is very moisturizing for my very dry skin
- I only use the Rosaliac perfecting cream for my face and have been for the better part of 12 years now.
- I really like this product, it works for me. I would like this product to come in a larger size and have a higher spf rating.
- This is a nice and light daily moisturizer that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I'm not sure if it's substantially improved