Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Satin Sheen Oil Fast Tan Optimiser Body SPF30 150ml✓ Defends against the four d ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
- Clarins Sun Care Gel-To-Oil for Body SPF 50+ 150mlWith Clarins Sun Care Gel-To-Oil fo ...Special Price £21.00 Regular Price £22.00
- Clarins Sun Care Body Lotion-in-Spray SPF50+ 150mlClarins Sun Care Body Lotion-in-Spr ...Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Mustela High Protection Sun Spray SPF50 200mlMustela High Protection Sun Spray:& ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Melting Milk SPF15 175mlLancaster's Sun Beauty Silky M ...£21.50
- Avene Very High Protection Spray SPF50 200mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£20.00
Long‐lasting, SPF50, face sun cream for ageing sensitive skin. Smart, multifunctional sunscreen with unique anti‐ageing properties. Made with our SunSitive® complex, a unique photo protective system with a minimum of filters, long‐lasting stability and efficacy and offering high protection against UVB and UVA rays (short and long). Also formulated using the powerful antioxidant Pre‐Tocopheryl, for cellular protection against free radicals, Avène thermal spring water, with soothing and anti‐irritating properties and Ascofilline to reinforce collagen. Light, dry touch and non sticky, it can be used under/over or as your usual daily cream for powerful, non‐irritating sun protection.
- SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Ascofiline: to help reinforce and promote collagen regeneration.
- Pre-Tocopheryl: a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative,
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. WATER (AQUA). SILICA. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL DENAT). ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC. TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DISODIUM EDTA. GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. STEARYL ALCOHOL. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.