Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Photoderm Lait ULTRA SPF50+ 200mlBioderma Photoderm Lait ULTRA SPF50 ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50mlAvene Very High Protection Tinted A ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Kids Lotion SPF50+ 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50
Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+:
- Long-lasting, non-irritating sunscreen for ageing/sensitive skin.
- Contains Ascofilline, Avène thermal spring water and our unique SunSitive® complex to protect skin and promote collagen regeneration.
- Offering high protection against UVB and UVA rays (short and long).
The benefits of Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+:
Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+ is a long‐lasting, SPF50, face sun cream for ageing sensitive skin. Smart, multifunctional sunscreen with unique anti‐ageing properties. Made with our SunSitive® complex, a unique photo protective system with a minimum of filters, long‐lasting stability and efficacy and offering high protection against UVB and UVA rays (short and long). Also formulated using the powerful antioxidant Pre‐Tocopheryl, for cellular protection against free radicals, Avène thermal spring water, with soothing and anti‐irritating properties and Ascofilline to reinforce collagen. Light, dry touch and non sticky, it can be used under/over or as your usual daily cream for powerful, non‐irritating sun protection.
Key Ingredients in Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+:
- SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Ascofiline: to help reinforce and promote collagen regeneration.
- Pre-Tocopheryl: a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative,
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use: Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. WATER (AQUA). SILICA. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL DENAT). ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC. TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DISODIUM EDTA. GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. STEARYL ALCOHOL. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I really like this product. It's simple to use and, importantly, it works.
- I am still waiting the sun to try this out properly but at a first use it is easily applied, absorbs well and makeup goes on well over it.
- Absorbs quickly and did a brilliant job of protecting my skin after a recent skiing holiday. A little goes a long way and no irritation or breakouts t
- Feels nice on your skin haven't used it properly yet as I'm waiting for the sun to appear lol
- It has made it look brighter and much more hydrated. I am unsure if the sunscreen actually works because I have not seen the sun for quite a while!
- A really nice sun cream, the high factor assures you of good protection, easily absorbed and doesn't feel greasy, massage well into the skin to a
- Ok, so it is SPF50, and it leaves a bit of a white layer if not massaged in properly, but then again, for the delicate areas, you wanna be using just
- Good SPF is the best anti-ageing treatment there is. This absorbs fully and quickly and isn't greasy. It's good to know my skin is protected
- This sunscreen absorbs quickly without feeling greasy or leaving a white film on the skin.