Avene Very High Protection B-Protect SPF50+ 30ml
Avene Very High Protection B-Protect SPF50+
✓ 3‐in‐1 facial skincare hero: anti‐UV, anti‐pollution, light tinted coverage.
✓ Complexion is refreshed, illuminated and radiant.
✓ Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
Why not try...
- Avene Very High Protection Lotion for Children SPF50+ 100mlAvene Very High Protection Lotion f ...Special Price £10.72 Regular Price £16.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Lotion SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high sun protection f ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
High protection SPF50, tinted, face sun cream for sensitive skin. Formulated for sensitive skin, this is a 3‐in‐1 facial skincare hero: anti‐UV, anti‐pollution, light tinted coverage. It provides a very broad spectrum UVA-UVB protection and anti-oxidant protection using a combination of exclusive active ingredients: SunSitive® from Pierre Fabre Research, Avene Thermal Spring Water and Pre-Tocopheryl. Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes and softens sensitive skin. - SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
Key Ingredients in Avene Very High Protection B-Protect SPF50+:
- Pre-Tocopheryl : a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative,
- New generation Silica: provides a nude skin feel.
- TagraCaps™ Technology: microencapsulated pigments released upon application to deliver a light veil of colour.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use Avene Very High Protection B-Protect SPF50+:
Before exposure to the sun, apply one finger of the product to the face and neck. Re‐apply suncream frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a suncream product. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. WATER (AQUA). SILICA. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. BUTYL ETHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). DECYL GLUCOSIDE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER. ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. ALUMINA. BENZOIC ACID. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DISODIUM|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love, love, love this product! I use the Avène Hydrance Intense serum first then apply B-Protect. My skin looks so good that I’m not wearing foun
- Wow!!!! I have tried soooo many different sunscreens. I wanted one that would be... High on the uvb AND uva factor! Would not be drying Would not
- I think I have found the perfect BB cream / sunscreen! In summer (and all year long actually) I try to be well protected from the sun while hiding my
- I tried the new sunscreen and I am delighted, not only it protects from the sun but it sublimates the face, it hides the imperfections and gives a nic
- Amazing texture, the complexion is illuminated and protected in an instant !!!! Just perfect
- When you have a clear skin like me, sensitive to the sun and a mother to book I am pressed to save time. This product 2 in 1 makes it possible to have
- Protection for sure without forgetting comfort, hydration and good looks all year round it is great this cream Thanks Avène.
- It's a real revolution .... a sun cream without white marks and a hue that adapts to my complexion. It is great .... I use this BB sunscreen crea
- I have very fair and sensitive skin and I tried it following really good reviews. It's a lightweight cream that develops a tint when you apply it
- I recently purchased this SPF and its just fantastic, i love it ! i suffer from very sensitive skin and found this amazing. the tint is very is very s
- I bought this having read a glowing review about it in Elle.... I usually use Clarins factor 50 for face so went for a change ... wish I hadn't b
- I have only used twice but so far it seems to do what I want it to do. I need protection from the sun and I understand there is a tint to the cream. N
- Blends in very well