Life Extension Vegetarian DHA Softgels 30
Why not try...
- Life Extension Optimized Quercetin 250mg Vegicaps 60Blocks the allergic responses Supp ...£17.72
- Life Extension MacuGuard Ocular Support Softgels 60MacuGuard® Ocular Support: Supp ...£18.87
- Life Extension Senolytic Activator Vegicaps 24For you, if you want to rejuvenate ...£19.23Out of stock
- Life Extension Chlorophyllin 100mg Vegicaps 100Chlorophyllin, 100 vegetarian capsu ...£19.47
- Life Extension Asian Energy Boost Vegicaps 90Asian Energy Boost, 90 vegetarian c ...£18.54
- Life Extension 5-LOX Inhibitor with ApresFlex 100mg Vegicaps 605-LOX Inhibitor with AprèsFlex®, ...£17.59
The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is an important component of the brain which contains a higher concentration of DHA than other body tissues. DHA stimulates the production of neuronal features that underlie learning. Studies show that DHA is required to support nerve cell health. Current studies try to find the optimal levels of DHA in healthy individuals to support normal mood and behaviour, as well as normal cognitive function at any age. DHA plays an important role in our bodies, being also a major component of the eye retina. Vegans and vegetarians have lower levels of this fatty acid, because fish oil does not provide an optimal amount. That is why taking a supplement becomes necessary. So, Life Extension has developed a premium DHA formulation derived from sustainable algae sources. Made with highly refined DHA oil, derived entirely from algae cells, it meets the most rigid standards of vegan and vegetarian diets and is ideal for anyone who wishes to supplement their DHA intake.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.