Why not try...
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex ...Special Price £17.32 Regular Price £21.65
- Lamberts Colladeen Derma Plus Tablets 60Lamberts Colladeen Derma Plus Table ...Special Price £18.99 Regular Price £23.95
- Lamberts MultiGuard OsteoAdvance 50+ Tabs 120Lamberts MultiGuard OsteoAdvance 50 ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £22.95
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid 473mlSolgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid: ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £28.95Out of stock
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £17.47 Regular Price £20.55
Solgar EPA/GLA Softgels:
- Natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids and GLA
- EPA and DHA from fish oil concentrate
- Includes GLA from borage seed oil
What is EPA/GLA?
Solgar EPA/GLA Softgels contain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as GLA.
Good fats, or Omega-3 fatty acids as they are known, are essential fatty acids. They are called essential as the body is not able to make it on its own.
Solgar EPA/GLA consists of the most important types of Omega 3 EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. GLA (Gamma-linolenic Acid), which is also found in this formula, is derived from borage seed oil. Borage, also known as starflower, is an herb commonly found in Asia, North Africa and Europe.
This formula also includes vitamin E which can help protect cells against oxidative stress.
Solgar EPA/GLA provides the body with this trio of essential fatty acids, taken as 1 softgel a day.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Concentrate providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Borage Seed Oil providing: Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take this with my Iron tablets with the same brand. The hairfall has reduce a little.
- Good product
- Aches in my ankle disappeared after a week, taking these tablets!
- Good product helps my brain
- great item.
- This product is very good, Solgar is one of the most reliable due to its composition, I have been taking it for years, so it is an omega 3 recommended
- Five stars
- Five stars