Why not try...
- Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Veg Caps 90Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Comp ...£32.35
- Pure Encapsulations Liver-G.I. Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Liver-G.I Capsu ...£35.44
- Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Vegicaps 30Life Extension Eye Pressure Support ...£33.06Out of stock
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Drink Mix 540gNature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £33.96 Regular Price £39.95Out of stock
- Nature's Plus GI Nutra Women Capsules 30Nature's Plus GI Nutra Women C ...Special Price £33.11 Regular Price £38.95
- Pure Encapsulations NAC 600mg Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations NAC 600mg Capsu ...£36.50
Solgar EPA/GLA Softgels:
- Natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids and GLA
- EPA and DHA from fish oil concentrate
- Includes GLA from borage seed oil
What is EPA/GLA?
Solgar EPA/GLA Softgels contain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as GLA. Good fats, or Omega-3 fatty acids as they are known, are essential fatty acids. They are called essential as the body is not able to make it on its own. Solgar EPA/GLA consists of the most important types of Omega 3 EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. GLA (Gamma-linolenic Acid), which is also found in this formula, is derived from borage seed oil. Borage, also known as starflower, is an herb commonly found in Asia, North Africa and Europe.
This formula also includes vitamin E which can help protect cells against oxidative stress.
The benefits of Solgar EPA/GLA:
Solgar EPA/GLA provides the body with this trio of essential fatty acids, taken as 1 softgel a day.
DHA and EPA contributes to normal:
- Triglyceride levels
DHA contributes to the maintenance of:
- Normal vision
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Concentrate providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Softgel Capsule Shell: gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Borage Seed Oil providing: Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take this with my Iron tablets with the same brand. The hairfall has reduce a little.
- Good product
- Aches in my ankle disappeared after a week, taking these tablets!
- Good product helps my brain
- great item.
- This product is very good, Solgar is one of the most reliable due to its composition, I have been taking it for years, so it is an omega 3 recommended
- Five stars
- Five stars
- So glad to be able to order these EPA/GLA softgels at a reasonable price. The process with Landy's was clear, professional and done in good time
- At this time it is difficult to get deliveries and Landys Chemist did it for me