Bvlgari Omnia Golden Citrine Eau de Toilette 65ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Black Pepper, ...£60.00Out of stock
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom ...£60.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 100mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Victory extre ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Mandarin, PeachHeart Not ...£67.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum 90mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Green Apple, ...£65.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Sicilan Mandarin, White Peach
Heart Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine
Base Notes: Benzoin, Cedar
For this limited edition collection, the packaging is chic and whimsical, paying homage to the world of the Luna Park and using the new motif to bring a fresh sense of excitement to the collection. This limited edition of Omnia Golden Citrine 65ml fragrance with its eye-catching hexagonal box will unveil its own ride, and when brought all together, will lead you ultimately to the enchanted park.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Anise Alcohol, Geraniol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, BHT.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.