Bvlgari Omnia Pink Sapphire Eau de Toilette 40ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Cream 200mlThe Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bo ...£49.00Out of stock
- Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Rose essence, peony flow ...£47.50Out of stock
- Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum 50mlRalph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau ...Special Price £53.00 Regular Price £64.00
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger L ...£51.50
- Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 50mlAttractive explosion: combing fresh ...£49.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Pomelo, Pink Pepper
Heart Notes: Tiare Flower, Frangipani
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla
For over a century, Bvlgari has been setting the pace for Italian style in jewellery. A forward looking, creative spirit which never ceases to draw inspiration from the timeless beauty of Greek and Roman art, yet still offers a distinct contemporary flair. After international the brothers established a line of Bvlgari fragrances in the early 1990's.
Omnia Pink Sapphire is a scent that celebrates special moments and represents the allure of new energy and joie de vivre. It is an effervescent and whimsical scent, exuding the same sunny vibe as its color.
Omnia Pink Sapphire is a fresh citrus-fruity composition and is inspired by the eponymous precious stone that symbolises youth and the joy of life.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.