Bvlgari Rose Goldea Blossom Delight Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de Parfum 30mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Intense is an E ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00Out of stock
- Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Rose essence, peony flow ...£47.50Out of stock
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...£50.50
- Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Notes: Blackcurrant, Essence of ...£45.00
- Chloe Naturelle Eau de Parfum 30mlChloe Naturelle is an Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £45.50 Regular Price £55.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 30mlVery Good Girl takes you on a surpr ...£46.50
Top notes: Violet leaf accord, Green papaya accord, Jasmine absolute
Heart notes: Rose petal infusion, Rosebuds, Lily of the valley accord
Base notes: Bulgarian rose absolute, White musk accord, Ambergris accord
Rose Goldea Blossom Delight, the latest eau de parfum from Bulgari, vibrates with the energy and audacity of youth.
The fragrance is intended to capture a rose through three stages, from green leaves to the bud to the open petals. Combining notes of jasmine, rose and lily of the valley, this floral fragrance embodies all the possibilities that the future might hold. Plus, the rounded bottle with its rose gold and turquoise cap will look just as good on your dressing table as it smells on your wrist.
How to use: Spritz as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
|Ingredients||Alcohol denat, (SD Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperdinol) Citrate, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, CI17200 (Red 33), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.