Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £94.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum 75mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illi ...Special Price £73.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum 50mlVitkor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby O ...Special Price £69.00 Regular Price £79.50
- Lancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de Toilette 100mlLancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de ...£67.50
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette 100mlThierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilett ...£67.00
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Floral, Rose and Musk Scents
- A tribute to femininity
Rose Goldea is a tribute to femininity combining radiant rose and sophisticated musks into a blend of desire. Inspired by the iconic Serpenti design Rose Goldea is a bold jewel of seduction, symbolising the passionate and impassioned loves.
What does Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau de Parfum smell like?
Rose Goldea boasts a sensual musk signature. It is an unprecedent tribute to femininity combining the radiant rose and sophisticated musks into a blend imbued with desire. It bathes you in elegant white musk and precious damascena rose absolute. The seductiveness and refinement of white incense encased in delicately scented sandalwood.
Olfactive Family: Floral, Rose, Musk
Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Rose
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, White Incense
- Base Notes: White Musk, Sandalwood
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.