Why not try...
- Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100mlPrada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £74.00 Regular Price £96.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette 100mlNarciso Rodriguez for her Eau de To ...Special Price £76.00 Regular Price £100.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 100mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum Spray ...Special Price £67.50 Regular Price £87.50
- Giorgio Armani Stronger with you Intensely Eau de Parfum 100mlGiorgio Armani Stronger with you In ...Special Price £67.50 Regular Price £87.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme ...Special Price £71.00 Regular Price £92.50
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Eau de Toilette 100mlCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Eau de Toi ...Special Price £67.50 Regular Price £87.50
Bvlgari Spendida Patchouli Tentation Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Luminous and irresistible
- Chypre Floral composed around a trio of Patchouli
Splendida Patchouli Tentation pays tribute to one of the most precious gems in nature, the patchouli, one of the most tempting ingredients in women’s perfumery, exclusively magnified for Bvlgari. A chypre floral fragrance, crafted around a trio of patchouli.
What does Bvlgari Spendida Patchouli Tentation Eau de Parfum smell like?
Precious and provocative, the soul of Splendida Patchouli Tentation is a heart of patchouli from Flores, designed exclusively for Bvlgari. Dressed in immaculate white, the flacon unveils the paradox of a unique patchouli, both deeply sensual and extremely luminous. This exclusive fragrance offers a contrasted interpretation of a woman’s extreme sensuality and the provocative effect and nature of patchouli, highlighting the immaculate bottle that reflects virgin chastity.
Bvlgari Spendida Patchouli Tentation Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Patchouli, White Peach
- Heart Notes: Patchouli, Orris
- Base Notes: Indian Patchouli Leaf, White Musk
Shop Our Bvlgari Spendida Fragrance Collection
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat (SD-Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is my first purchase of the Bulgari Patchouli fragrance and am really impressed. I'm not much good at describing perfumes but I would say it
- Normally I use Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari but as I had not so long purchased one I thought I would try Patchouli Tentation with no idea what
- My wife loves this perfume, so I bought it as a gift. Its one of her favourites and that's a good enough recommendation for me.
- one of my fav in my collection
- Beautiful unique fragrance that lasts people will ask what your wearing
- This is the first time I have bought this perfume. It is long lasting with soft hints of patchouli.
- Really lovely perfume with subtle hints of patchouli