Bvlgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum 75mlTop Notes: Pink PepperHeart Notes: ...£72.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette 90mlGet ready to seduce... and be seduc ...Special Price £67.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Elie Saab Le Parfum in White Eau de Parfum 90mlTop Notes: CassisHeart Notes: Jasmi ...£65.00
- Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Amalfi Lemon, MintHeart ...£67.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum 90mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Green Apple, ...£65.00
Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Davana
Heart Notes: Tuberos
Base Notes: Vanilla Absolute, Myrrh
With the Splendida Collection, Bulgari has captured the accents of the most precious facets of the noblest flowers of Perfumery.
Bulgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique is an olfactory gem celebrating one of the most iconic, precious and sensual flowers, the Tuberose. Complex, surprising and irresistible, Tuberose is a pure diamond in perfumery. For this fragrance, Master-Perfumer Sophie Labbé imagined a Tuberose that was simultaneously rich and intoxicating, revealing the most powerful and exuberant facets of this flower - ‘Twilight Tuberose’.
She intensified the addictive facets of this captivating flower by marrying it with Davana Essence and Vanilla Absolute. Its warm amber tones allude to Myrrh Resin and reveal a distinctive and powerful fragrant trail. Finally, Twilight Tuberose offers powdery, textured notes with unique, intense florality.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Saliclyate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Citral, BHT, CI60730 (Ext Violet 2)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.