Bvlgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Oui La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum D'Exception 50mlLancome Oui La Vie Est Belle L' ...Special Price £64.00 Regular Price £80.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme ...Special Price £67.00 Regular Price £84.00
- Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori Eau de Parfum Intense 50mlGucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori Eau de ...Special Price £64.00 Regular Price £83.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £80.50
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum 50mlVitkor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby O ...Special Price £69.00 Regular Price £79.50
Bvlgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Tuberose with Davana Essence and Vanilla Absolute
- An olfactory gem
With the Splendida Collection, Bulgari has captured the accents of the most precious facets of the noblest flowers of Perfumery.
What does Bvlgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique Eau de Parfum smell like?
Bulgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique is an olfactory gem celebrating one of the most iconic, precious and sensual flowers, the Tuberose. Complex, surprising and irresistible, Tuberose is a pure diamond in perfumery. For this fragrance, Master-Perfumer Sophie Labbé imagined a Tuberose that was simultaneously rich and intoxicating, revealing the most powerful and exuberant facets of this flower - ‘Twilight Tuberose’.
She intensified the addictive facets of this captivating flower by marrying it with Davana Essence and Vanilla Absolute. Its warm amber tones allude to Myrrh Resin and reveal a distinctive and powerful fragrant trail. Finally, Twilight Tuberose offers powdery, textured notes with unique, intense florality.
Bvlgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Davana
- Heart Notes: Tuberos
- Base Notes: Vanilla Absolute, Myrrh
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Saliclyate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Citral, BHT, CI60730 (Ext Violet 2)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.