La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in After Sun Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in A ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover:
- Cleanses make-up, soothes and protects skin.
- Enriched with Thermal Spring Water.
- Delicately removes make-up from sensitive eyes.
La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover cleanses make-up, soothes and protects skin. This eye make-up remover is suitable for women or men with sensitive eyes as it delicately removes make-up from sensitive eyes.
- High concentration of selected ingredients and enriched with Thermal Spring Water.
- No soap, no parabens, no alcohol, no colourants.
- 100% hypoallergenic.
- Tested on sensitive skin.
Directions For Use:
Apply with a cotton wool pad. No rinsing. External use only.
|Ingredients||60954907 Aqua / Water PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Hexylene Glycol Allantoin Poloxamer 124 Poloxamer 184 Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate Disodium EDTA Citric Acid Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Code F.I.L.: B26941/5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is my first purchase of this make up remover & its been great. No irritation & you dont need to use much at all.
- I use 2 or 3 squirts of this on a pad per eye, and it removes all of my eye make-up. I dont wear loads by today's standards but I do use a full r
- Very gentle and doen't leave my eyes looking red like some products. Very pleased.
- Very good and does not sting the eyes.
- Really pleased with this
- Unlike most products this actually does what it says on the tin. Requires no rubbing at all. I wear contact lenses daily and have sensitive eyes which
- Effectively removes eye makeup. Did not sting or make the skin around my eyes uncomfortable. Feels fresh without any residue
- I have sensitive eyes and contact lenses, so needed a gentle eye makeup remover. It doesn't irritate my eyes which was my main concern, removes m
- I have used alot of make up removers but this is simply the best, i have extremly sensetive skin and using this i don't feel any burning or irrit
- Bought this recently and glad I did - I dont wear a lot of eye make-up - just mascara - but I really like the way this feels on the eye area - will be