Michael Kors Eau De Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme ...Special Price £67.00 Regular Price £84.00
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum 50mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Gin ...Special Price £65.00 Regular Price £81.00Out of stock
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 50mlValentino Valentina Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £79.00
Michael Kors Eau De Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- A mix of delicate florals and sweet spices
- Features notes of cashmere woods, rich musk and vetiver
What does Michael Kors Eau De Parfum smell like?
A sophisticated and sensual fragrance, this eau de parfum from Michael Kors is a traditional yet exotic scent combining delicious notes reminiscent of glamorous locations around the world.
The top notes present a mix of delicate florals and sweet spices, with dewy freesia and Moroccan incense evoking images of St. Barth's, Hawaii and Marrakech. The journey continues to fast-paced London, New York and Beverley Hills with aromatic floral accords of tuberose, blue orris, white wings peony and arum lilies. Finally, you are transported to St. Tropez and Palm Beach, where cashmere woods, rich musk and vetiver base notes conjure up the glamorous nightlife.
Michael Kors Eau De Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Freesia, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense
- Heart Notes; Tuberose, Lily, Peony, Orris Root
- Base Notes: Musc, Cashmere Wood, Tahitian Vetiver
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.