Antipodes Divine Face Oil Rosehip Avocado Oil 30ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correc ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 125mlThe Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfolia ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Mustela High Protection Sun Spray SPF50 200mlMustela High Protection Sun Spray:& ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlClarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cl ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
Antipodes Divine Face Oil Rosehip Avocado Oil 30ml:
- Anti-aging face oil.
- Replenishes tired, dry and stressed skin.
- A rich, light and easily absorbed organic and vegan face oil.
Is Antipodes Divine Face Oil Rosehip Avocado Oil for you?
Daily nutrient-rich face oil Replenish tired, dry and stressed skin with this rich, light and easily absorbed face oil. Certified organic and featuring nutrient-rich avocado oil grown in New Zealand orchards. Blended with pure rosehip and macadamia oil to restore a fresh and glowing visage.
Key Ingredients and Benefits of Antipodes Divine Face Oil Rosehip Avocado Oil:
- Avocado Oil: This rosehip face oil includes avocado oil for skin hydration. Nutrient-rich avocado oil skin benefits include helping to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, such as Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.
- Rosehip Oil: Naturally high in essential fatty acids, rosehip oil helps to reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
- Lift your spirit with fragrances of sweet orange, ylang ylang and jasmine petal.
- Suited to most skin types, especially dehydrated and combination.
Directions for use:
- Use every morning and night.
- Apply a few drops in gentle upward strokes.
- Pay special attention to blemishes, lines, sun damage and scars on your face and neck.
Antipodes products are completely free from:
Parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colours; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
|Ingredients||Persea americana (avocado pear) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Macadamia integrifolia (macadamia) nut oil, Rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, fragrance of sweet orange, ylang ylang and jasmine: benzyl alcohol†, benzyl benzoate†, benzyl salicylate†, citral†, citronellol†, d-Limonene†, eugenol†, farnesol†, geraniol†, isoeugenol†, linalool†. † Component of essential oil Certified organic ingredient Product certified organic by BioGro|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.