Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Emulsion 30ml
Why not try...
- Mustela High Protection Sun Spray SPF50 200mlMustela High Protection Sun Spray:& ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlClarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing M ...Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck & Face Cream 50mlVichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck &a ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlClarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cl ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Emulsion:
- A replenishing daily moisturiser which helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles and firm the skin.
- Leaves the skin replumped and more radiant.
- For normal to combination, ageing skin.
The benefits of Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Emulsion:
Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Emulsion is a lightweight day smoothing cream for normal to combination, ageing skin. Light day cream powered by a patented combination of ingredients to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Visibly firms and plumps the skin for long-lasting results whilst providing antioxidant protection. Skin that looks firmer and more luminous. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients in Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Emulsion:
- Hyaluronic Acid Fragments: smaller fragments of hyaluronic acid to penetrate deeper for instant skin plumping.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Ascofiline: replenishes the skin's collagen I and IV.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use: Apply in the morning after cleansing, to the face, neck and neckline.
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with PhysioLift Serum
4. Moisturise in the morning with PhysioLift Day Emulsion for normal/combination skin
5. Moisturise in the evening with PhysioLift Night Balm
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), ISODODECANE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MICA, PVP, SILICA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, WATER (AQUA)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- good for oily skin as it hydrates skin and helps sebum discretion
- It is very light and soft but I wish the formula had sun protection in it.
- I like the way it makes my skin feel and I like how it soaks into my skin quickly!
- I love emulsion creams and this one is ok for day. It has a bit more scent than I like but the results are great
- Moisture that last all day without a greasy feeling!
- I love it for my sensitive skin. I don
- I really like the texture and the fact that it sinks into the skin very quickly - which makes it great for when I am on the go.
- I do not like the physiolift for night though - it produced two red patches on my lower cheek after using for 2 nights.
- I like the Physiolift because it keeps my skin firm throughout the day and it is not greasy. I have acne-prone, sensitive skin, and this works great!
- The smoothing emulsion is light and effective for my hypertensive skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, moist and smooth to touch.