Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Night Cream 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...£45.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Aftershave Lotion 125mlJean Paul Gaultier Le Male Aftersha ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £48.50Out of stock
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...Special Price £38.50 Regular Price £45.00
Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum:
- Offers an innovative defence against pollution.
- Enriched with powerful antioxidants Pre-Tocopheryl and Abscorbyl Glucoside, evolved from Vitamin E and C.
- Also contains GP4G, an energising molecule that promotes skin restoration, brightens the complexion and helps to reinforce the skin.
A serum that protects your skin from free-radicals and pollution:
Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum is an innovative defence serum enriched with powerful antioxidants to help fight the effects of pollution. Fast-absorbing, powerful antioxidant serum for all sensitive skin types. Neutralises free radicals caused by environmental and lifestyle aggressors (pollution, smoke etc). Visibly plumps & hydrates the skin to visibly preserve a younger and brighter complexion.
Key Ingredients in Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum:
- Abscorbyl Glucoside: derived from Vitamin C to support cell protection and aid Vitamin E production in the skin.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- GP4G: an energising molecule that promotes skin restoration, brightens the complexion and helps to reinforce the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: provides intense hydration leaving skin appearing plump and firm.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum:
Apply in the morning and/or evening to a cleansed face and neck. Follow with moisturiser.
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with A-Oxitive Defense Serum
4. Moisturise with A-Oxitive Water Cream
About Avene: Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, WATER (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, ARTEMIA EXTRACT, C12-20 AKYL GLUCOSIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAM GUM|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It has a barely there feel and yet it does exactly what it says...relieves parched skin, hydrates and yes my skin looks rested and much brighter.
- I really like this, it's so mild and light. Perfect for my sensitive skin.
- . I love it just as much. It's lightweight, never breaks me out, hydrating, soothing, leaves me super glowy! Nothing not to love :)
- The product has a great consistency and absorbs almost immediately into the skin. After only a couple of days, people were commenting on how fresh my
- It has been helping my skin making it more uniform.
- This serum is so lightweight and feels great in the mornings before moisturiser. I love that it protects my skin against pollution, living in the city
- This is a lovely serum, creamy, light weight, anti-pollution. My only complaint about this serum is that it doesn't need fragrance
- Have used French Skincare for a few years, love it. As for this Serum I have not used it long enough to see any results
- So happy to add this to my beauty routine, great product for face and one of the best I have tried for neck as well.
- Love it! My skin is softer and pores minimised. My skin looks fresher and more plump too.
- Seems to suit my ultra sensitive skin, and it's a nice light texture.