Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Cream 30ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
- Avene Physiolift Smoothing Regenerating Night Balm 30mlThe Avene Physiolift night balm smo ...£28.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
Lightweight, hydrating powerful antioxidant water-cream specifically designed to help fight the effects of pollution. Innovative antioxidant water cream specifically designed to provide powerful protection against oxidative stress for all sensitive skin. Formulated as a line of defence against pollution, whilst provides a soothing and brightening effect on the skin.
- Abscorbyl Glucoside: derived from Vitamin C, to support cell protection and aid Vitamin E production in the skin.
-Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- GP4G: an energising molecule that promotes skin restoration, brightens the complexion and helps to reinforce the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: provides intense hydration leaving skin appearing plump and firm.
- Mother-of-Pearl: immediately provides a more radiant complexion and even skin tone.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply morning and/or evening to a cleansed face and neck. 1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam 2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water 3. Prep with A-Oxitive Defense Serum 4. Moisturise with A-Oxitive Water Cream
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER, DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MICA, POLYSORBATE 60, SILICA, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI177891) TOCOPHEROL, WATER (AQUA), XANTHAM GUM|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.