Avene Soothing Radiance Mask 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil Anti Sand Kids Mist SPF50+ 200mlIdéal Soleil Anti-Sand for Kids gi ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
A deeply hydrating and soothing face mask for sensitive skin Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, this deep hydrating mask provides intensive soothing care. Skin feels radiant, smooth, supple and nourished. Rich in soothing Avène Thermal Spring Water and harmonised with Red‐fruit extract and safflower oil to replenish the skin barrier, boost radiance and promote optimal skin hydration.
- Red fruits extract: high concentration in lipids, citric acid, vitamins and minerals to strengthen the skin barrier and revitalisecellular energy, helping the skin stay hydrated, protected, and properly functioning.
-Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Nourishing complex: comforting and nourishing emollient oils which are rapidly absorbed.
-Safflower Oil: nourishing agent.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Leave on for 15 minutes, and remove excess product with a paper tissue. Alternatively, leave the Soothing Radiance Mask on your face as a night cream.
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Radiance Serum
4. Moisturise using any Les Essentiels Revitalising Cream
5. Complement routine with Les Essentiels Soothing Radiance Mask
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. WATER (AQUA). CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL). PALMITIC ACID. STEARIC ACID. HYDROGENATED PALM/PALM KERNEL OIL PEG-6 ESTERS. TRIETHANOLAMINE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA). PEG-100 STEARATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CARBOMER. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PHENYL TRIMETHICONE. RIBES RUBRUM (CURRANT) FRUIT EXTRACT (RIBES RUBRUM FRUIT EXTRACT). RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT (RUBUS IDAEUS FRUIT EXTRACT). SODIUM BENZOATE. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TROPOLONE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.