Expert Body & Hair Care
Keep your body and hair feeling well cared for and healthy with our range of luxury washes, deodorants, shampoos, conditioners, make-up removal products and creams. We stock remedies for sensitive skin, itchy flaky scalp, hair loss and everything in between from big name brands like Vichy and Bioderma.
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 100mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Bioderma Cicabio Pommade 40mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £8.00
- Vichy Dercos Densi Hair Mass Creator 100mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £27.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Repairing Hand Cream 50mlSpecial Price £4.50 Regular Price £6.00
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 200mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £13.50
- Bioderma Cicabio Soothing Repair Cream SPF50 30mlSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Huile de Douche 200mlSpecial Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Levres Stick 4gSpecial Price £4.50 Regular Price £6.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 500mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo 125mlSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Roll-On No Marks 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Dercos Oil Control Shampoo 200mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £13.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 200mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £13.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair 200mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £13.50
- BioDerma Cicabio Creme 40mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £8.00
- Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream 200mlSpecial Price £14.81 Regular Price £19.75
- Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400mlSpecial Price £14.81 Regular Price £19.75
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Cream Ultra 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 200mlSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium-Free Roll on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Klorane Peony Shampoo 200ml£11.00
All you need to know about Expert Body & Hair Care
Why is my scalp itching so much?
Itchy and inflammatory scalp conditions cause seborrhoeic dermatitis, which is one of the most common reasons behind an itchy and flaky scalp. Symptoms include red, inflamed, greasy, scaly and itchy skin that can affect the hair and body. Seborrhoeic dermatitis can also be caused by changes in weather like extreme cold and dry conditions, hormone changes (such as that experienced in puberty), and yeast growing on the skin. A shampoo that is specifically targeted for seborrhoeic dermatitis should help to target symptoms.
At what age does a woman's hair start thinning?
Some women start to lose their hair in their twenties, while others tend to start to experience thinning in their thirties and forties. This is fairly common in almost half of women, and is called androgenic alopecia, which is the general thinning of hair all over the head. Your hair will usually follow the same pattern as your mother's and grandmother's. If the women in your family started to lose their hair at a certain age, it is likely that you will, too.
What can I do to prevent hair loss?
Try not to brush your hair too often, or rip a brush through your hair to detangle it, as this will prevent breakage. If you do comb it, use conditioner and a detangling brush to ease knots out. Eat a healthy diet that is balanced with the right dose of vitamins, and take vitamin supplements for healthy hair, skin and nails. Avoid bleaching your hair and getting hair extensions, too.
What is dry shampoo?
Dry shampoo is a must-have styling and haircare product that helps to absorb any excess sebum and oil from the scalp, to give you fresher hair for longer, without the need to wash your hair excessively. Dry shampoo works because it contains absorbing agents like cornflour, which soak up any excess oil. It can also be used as a styling product, to make hair much easier to braid, etc.