Why not try...
- Lifeplan OatWell Original Powder 150gLifePlan OatWell Original Powder: ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- Nature's Aid Inulin Powder 250gNature's Aid Inulin Powder: ...Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 60Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets 60Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
In the body, adequate protein intake is vital for virtually everything from healthy muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, hair and most body fluids. Beside water, protein comprises the largest portion of our body weight, and as such, the body's requirement for protein is directly related to good health. Additionally the central nervous system cannot function properly without amino acids, which are necessary for the brain to both send and receive information.
As the body cannot store large quantities of protein, as an energy source, it must be consumed daily. Amino acids, which contain about 16% nitrogen, are organic molecules that form the basic constituents of protein. They come from protein rich sources such as meat, fish, dairy products and vegetables such as legumes, peas and grains. Shortages can lead to a number of health disorders, because under these conditions vitamins and minerals are left unable to fulfil their health roles in the body.
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid which plays a role in brain activity, mood and alertness. People with repetitive injuries, osteo-arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, back pain, migraines leg and muscle cramps would be well advised to include DLPA as part of their diet. DLPA enhances production of compound called cholecystokinin (CCK), which may reduce appetite.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Dl-Phenylalanine Hydrochloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acacia, *Stearic Acid, *Magnesium Stearate. * From Vegetable Source.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.