Solgar Beta 1,3 Glucans Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Biocare Calcium Citrate Vegicaps 90Biocare Calcium Citrate Complex Cap ...£17.65
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
Solgar Beta 1,3 Glucans Tablets:
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
- Suitable For Vegans and Vegetarians.
What is Solgar Beta 1,3 Glucans?
Solgar Beta 1, 3 Glucans Tablets, one of Solgar’s premium quality products is naturally derived from concentrated yeast cell wall material.
The benefits of Beta Glucans:
Beta glucans are a type of soluble fibre, or naturally occurring sugars, which create the structural components of cell walls in foods containing yeast and fungi. They cannot be produced by the body naturally, so we need to get take them in through our diet.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Beta Glucans (as Beta 1-3 and Beta 1-6 Glucans) (from yeast cell wall concentrate), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Large pill to swallow! Though I feel these are a good one to take now that winter is coming.
- I think it is a good health product for me.
- Probably the best value Beta Glauans pills. Solgar is a very good company. Very good.
- Beta glucan is an exceptional vitamin and i have been taking it for many years and will continue to do so thankyou !!!
- I use Solgar Beta Glucans tablets every time when my immunity needs help to keep working properly. This way I often succseed to prevent a cold or so.
- It is excellent product.
- Arrived on time but hard to tell whether it is working yet (Supposed to protect against colds)
- Great product. .
- finding this very useful for winter months, does work.
- Very good
- Excellent product - use it all the time
- these help me to stay well throughout winter.