Oppo Closed Knee Support One Size
Why not try...
- Oppo Wrist and Thumb Support 1088This thermal wrist support is suita ...As low as £11.99
- Oppo Wrist SpintThe OPPO Wrist Splint can be used i ...As low as £12.99
- Oppo Ankle Support with Velcro StrapThis quality ankle support includes ...As low as £11.99
- LP Supports Wrist Splint LeftThe LP Wrist Splint provides suppor ...As low as £11.99
- Oppo Biomagnetic Knee SupportThe OPPO Biomagnetic Knee Support h ...As low as £11.99
- LP Supports Silicone Heel PadLP Silicone Heel Pads help to preve ...As low as £11.99
The OPPO Closed Patella Knee Support provides compression for weak or overstressed knees.
The adjustable, velcro design means that the support fits most knee sizes, and the support helps to relieve pain resulting from arthritis, mild strains and sprains.
This support is designed a neoprene rubber layer sandwiched between durable cotton and nylon laminates.
This helps retain body heat to warm the knee joint and increase blood circulation which accelerates the body’s natural healing process, relieving pain, swelling and stiffness and helping injuries to recover faster.
It also reduces the risk of new or recurring injuries by creating greater flexibility in muscles, tendons and ligaments. It is designed to fit neatly and comfortably under clothing, and is easy to slip on or off.
One Size Fits All
Hand wash with mild soap at 30°C (86°F). Air-dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.