Dehydrated & Dry Skin
Dry skin can be difficult to keep under control, especially when it is red, sore, itchy, flaking and everything in-between. Calm and soothe your skin with our collection of moisturisers, body washes, serums, sprays and balms that take care of dryness on your whole body, from head to toe. Hydrate and revitalise dehydrated skin with products from trusted brands like Bioderma, Vichy and Eucerin.
Items 1-32 of 93
- Vichy Mineral 89 Probiotic Fractions Concentrate 30mlSpecial Price £24.65 Regular Price £29.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Aquagel SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £29.33 Regular Price £34.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream 50mlSpecial Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Light Cream 50mlSpecial Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Eucerin Aquaphor Body Spray Balm 250mlSpecial Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream Night 5% Urea 50mlSpecial Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm 10mlSpecial Price £4.80 Regular Price £6.00
- Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea 75mlSpecial Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.50
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active For Dry Skin 50mlSpecial Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm 45mlSpecial Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% 400mlSpecial Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30mlSpecial Price £32.30 Regular Price £38.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 40mlSpecial Price £29.33 Regular Price £34.50
- Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 200mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 50mlSpecial Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Repairing Hand Cream 50mlSpecial Price £3.60 Regular Price £4.50
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlSpecial Price £21.25 Regular Price £25.00
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Repairing Balm SPF50 40mlSpecial Price £7.65 Regular Price £9.00
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream 75mlSpecial Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme 40mlSpecial Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Bioderma Hydrabio Rich Moisturising Care 50mlSpecial Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution 500mlSpecial Price £12.88 Regular Price £16.10
- Bioderma Atoderm Huile de Douche 200mlSpecial Price £8.40 Regular Price £10.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Levres Stick 4gSpecial Price £4.40 Regular Price £5.50
- Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution 100mlSpecial Price £4.24 Regular Price £5.30
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum 30mlSpecial Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-Rich Foaming Gel 500mlSpecial Price £10.40 Regular Price £13.00
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum 30mlSpecial Price £21.25 Regular Price £25.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000mlSpecial Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlSpecial Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
All you need to know about Dehydrated & Dry Skin
How do I take a bath or shower without drying my skin out even more?
It's well known that taking baths and showers can dry your skin out excessively. Try not to take more than two showers or baths per day as a maximum. When humidity in the air drops and the air is very dry, especially in winter, close the bathroom door and windows when washing. Also use warm rather than hot water, as really hot water can dry your skin out even further. Use a very gentle cleanser to wash your body, and limit the time you spend washing to no more than 10 minutes. When getting out, apply a moisturising body motion while your skin is still damp.
What ingredients should I look out for in dry skin products?
If your skin gets very dry, you need to take great care in terms of what you apply to it. Look for nourishing oils like jojoba and coconut in the ingredients list, as well as cocoa and Shea butters, which are nourishing for the skin. Hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, lanolin and mineral oil are also very good for dryness.
How can I keep my hands from cracking and drying out when I wash them?
Whenever you wash your hands, you add moisture to them, but this moisture is then removed when you start to dry them, and causes hands to lose natural lipids. Restore these lipids by using a hand cream every time after you wash your hands. Shake any excess water off before drying them, and then add a hydrating hand cream to lock in the moisturiser. Damp hands will absorb moisturiser more effectively.
Does dry and cracked skin put me at a greater risk of infection?
Unfortunately, yes. Dry and cracked skin creates an opportunity for viruses and bacteria to get into the cracks, causing infection. If you have an open sore on your hands, moisturise immediately with a hand cream and place cotton gloves on your hands to protect them. Let the skin heal and when you wash your hands, replace your gloves.